Rosewater Toner benefits:
– Great for all skin types.
– It’s soothing and nourishing.
– It’s an awesome toner it can help balance your skin.
– Great makeup setter, helps you get that dewy finish.
– Rose water helps tighten pores and helps with redness.
What you will need:
– Rose Petals
– Spray Bottle or Glass Container
– Distilled Water
1. Place your petals in a pot and put in water until it covers the petals
2. Let the water and petals sit for approximately a half hour on low heat (most of the color should be removed from the rose petals)
3. Remove the pot from the burner and cover, let it sit to cool. This should take about an hour.
4. Strain your rosewater in a glass container or spray bottle. (I like to do both, so I have one to use as a toner, and then I use the spray to set my makeup.)
Remember, since your toner is natural and doesn’t have any preservatives make sure to keep it in the fridge and use it within a week or two!